Sunday, April 21, 2013

Article writer For Hire! Always


Hello and welcome to my blog, I am an article writer that is for hire. I have samples of my work if you so desire to use my service. I am not cheap, but the material is high in content. I will write anything that you possibly need. Please visit my Hubpages.com account to see some of my articles. They are presently 65 percent "Featured" on this website. I also write for Associated Content on Yahoo.com I will not write more than on set of articles, I do not spin anything. My price is .10cents per word. Please check back regularly to see what my blog is working on. I have several projects and a full time job. I can always have your articles to you on time. 

Content is king, and I will do re-writes until you're happy. Money transactions through Paypal to me. Just contact me at my email address and arrange what you seek. Send inquires to filmpro45@yahoo.com, and I will respond in 24 hours. Thank You and God Bless. Christopher Hyer

HubPages.com site isArticles

No comments:

Post a Comment